Debugging Definition IT Programmer Mug
- SPACIOUS MUG: The wide rim of this mug allows you to store lots of liquid inside. This cup can hold tea, coffee, hot chocolate, lattes, and other hot beverages with ease. Not just hot drinks but also great for cold drinks like ice tea, juice, smoothies, and milk. Don’t worry about constantly refilling your drink. This mug provides the perfect amount of drink for you. It will make the perfect addition to your coffee mug collection and sets.
- MADE FROM CERAMIC: Crafted from a durable ceramic material, you can expect this mug to last you for a lifetime. This mug acts as a thermal cup, retaining heat to keep your beverages nice and warm. Enjoy your coffee, tea, or hot cocoa the right way — piping hot! The imprinted design is display on both sides of the mug. The premium full color sublimation imprint is vibrant, long lasting, and lead-free.
- STURDY HANDLE FOR EASY GRIP: On the side of this mug, you’ll find a convenient C-handle that is easy to grip The handle leaves a space wide enough for a few fingers to comfortably wrap around it, allowing for an easy grip. It will also help keep your fingers and hands cool as you drink from a hot mug. Order this awesome mug today!
- MUG CARE: Hand washing is advised to keep the mug looking its best. Do not microwave.
- GREAT GIFT FOR PROGRAMMER: This cool mug is a unique gift that your friend or family who is a programmer will love to have in their home or office. It provides a fitting way to express to friends and family who are programmer how much you value them. It comes in boxed for easy gift wrapping.
Ceramic Type: Porcelain
Size: 8.0cm x 9.5cm/3.1" x 3.7"
Certification: CE/EU, CIQ, EEC
Packing list: 1 unit Debugging Definition IT Programmer Mug
All orders come with FREE Worldwide Shipping and are sent using a tracked service for your (and our) peace of mind. For a more detailed shipping estimate, visit our shipping policy