Bono Milano Coffee Moka Pot
Bono Milano Coffee Moka Pot is one of the most classic model used in the world. This is the type of coffee pot that made the Italian manufacturers famous in 1930s. To this day it is the most popular moka model in the world.
There are two types of coffee pots with different capacities and different sizes to choose from, 150ml/3 cups and 300ml/6 cups. You can choose the right size according to your needs.
To prepare true Italian espresso, you just need this coffee pot, good coffee and a few minutes!
- WELL-DESIGNED: This hand casting food grade aluminum, with polished surface, BPA-free and non-toxic coffee pot impresses with its quality. It is corrosion resistant, rust resistant and easy to clean. Unlike cheap materials, there is no smell to affect the pure flavor of coffee. The extraction pot hole is made of high quality material, which make the coffee more mellow, and bring high quality coffee to you to enjoy. The classic body, unchanged for decades, will make an original element of every kitchen. Easy-pour spout, plus good sealing and the knob and additional heat insulated ergonomic wooden handle provide comfortable handling and serving when your coffee is ready. The exquisite appearance, lake green European classic style, bring you a different experience, not only a coffee pot, but also an exquisite artwork.
- SAFE TO USE: Safety valve adjust pressure in boiler, keep pressure in appropriate level, and fully release the flavor of coffee.
- EASY TO USE: Bono Milano Coffee Moka Pot is suitable for electric, ceramic and gas stoves. Put the product on the hob so that the handle is beyond the reach of heat.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable for easy cleaning, just rinse with water and wipe dry. Not dishwasher safe.
- HOW DOES MOKA POT WORK? The coffee maker consists of a top sealed tank, a filter and a bottom tank. Put ground coffee beans in the filter, pour water into the bottom tank below the safety valve level and connect all the elements. Put the coffee pot on the stove and wait a few minutes. Hot water moves to the top tank, flowing through the ground beans. Your delicious and aromatic espresso is ready!
Capacity: 150ml, 300ml
Size (approx.) 150ML: 15*8*8cm/5.90*3.15*3.15in
Weight: 150ML: 335g, 300ML: 480g
All orders come with FREE Worldwide Shipping and are sent using a tracked service for your (and our) peace of mind. For more detailed shipping estimate, visit our shipping policy.