Bialetti Moka Express 4 Cups
Moka Express is the most classic model made by Bialetti, the world's leading manufacturer of coffee makers. This is the coffee pot that made the Italian manufacturer famous in 1930s. To this day it is the most popular moka model in the world, as more than 200 million pots have been produced so far.
This Bialetti Moka Express model brew 4 cups of espresso at a time. The total capacity is 200 ml.
To prepare true Italian espresso, you just need this coffee pot, good coffee and a few minutes!
- WELL-DESIGNED: This hand casting food grade aluminum, with polished surface, BPA-free and non-toxic coffee pot impresses with its quality. It is corrosion resistant, rust resistant and easy to clean. Unlike cheap materials, there is no smell to affect the pure flavor of coffee. The extraction pot hole is made of high quality material, which make the coffee more mellow, and bring high quality coffee to you to enjoy. The classic body, unchanged for decades, will make an original element of every kitchen. Easy-pour spout, plus good sealing and the knob and additional heat insulated plastic handle provide comfortable handling and serving when your coffee is ready.
- SAFE TO USE: Safety valve adjust pressure in boiler, keep pressure in appropriate level, and fully release the flavor of coffee.
- EASY TO USE: Bialetti Moka Express is suitable for gas or electric hobs. Put the product on the hob so that the handle is beyond the reach of heat.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable for easy cleaning, just rinse with water and wipe dry. Not dishwasher safe.
- HOW DOES MOKA POT WORK? The coffee maker consists of a top sealed chamber, a filter and a bottom chamber. Put ground coffee beans in the filter, pour water into the bottom chamber below the safety valve level and connect all the elements. Put the coffee pot on the stove and wait a few minutes. Hot water moves to the top chamber, flowing through the ground beans. Your delicious and aromatic espresso is ready!
All orders come with FREE Worldwide Shipping and are sent using a tracked service for your (and our) peace of mind. For more detailed shipping estimate, visit our shipping policy.