Activated Charcoal All Natural Teeth Whitening Powder
Naturally you can whiten your teeth by trying oil pulling, brushing with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide or using apple cider vinegar. But, using these methods are not only messy but it takes time as well. The other method is having your dentists to remove all of those uncomfortable brown and yellow stains. But, it always comes with a price. The time you need to spend at the dentist office as well as the cost of removing those stains are usually very expensive!
The Activated Charcoal All Natural Teeth Whitening Powder can help you remove all of those uncomfortable brown and yellow stains at the comfort of your home at a minimum cost.
The Activated Charcoal All Natural Teeth Whitening Powder is a teeth whitening product in the form of powder and it safely and effectively removes many external stains on your teeth caused by coffee, tea or other staining beverages.
Activated charcoal formula is safe to use for whitening your teeth, while being easy on your gums. Naturally it whitens your teeth, not through harsh dental-grade whitening peroxides, but through the power of activated charcoal. Besides whitening your teeth, it prevents bad breath, remove plaque and prevents harmful bacteria growth. For all coffee and tea lovers, you can consume as much coffee or tea without worrying about uncomfortable brown and yellow stains on your teeth.
Get one for yourself and another for your best friend who loves coffee or tea.
How to use:
- Scoop a small amount of powder into the palm of your hand, using a small spoon.
- Wet your toothbrush bristles, dip it into the charcoal power.
- Gently brush the inner, outer, and chewing surfaces of your teeth for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse throughout with water.
- For cosmetic use only. Do not swallow, Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool dry place out of the reach of children.
- Temporary tooth sensitivity may occur, but discontinue use if sustained discomfort or irritation occur.
- It may take longer for some to remove stains depending on the nature and how long the stains has been embedded on the teeth.
- Avoid drinking coffee or tea immediately after undergoing teeth whitening as your teeth will be temporarily dehydrated after the teeth whitening process, during which they will be particularly vulnerable to staining.